I decided it was time to change up the standard, yet amazingly delicious, traditional recipe for eggplant parmesan that has been on me and by me for years. So, a step by step on making a fantastic eggplant parmesan pizza.
1. Cut the eggplant as thick as you please.
2. Ready whisked eggs and italian bread crumbs.
3. Dip in eggs - coat in crumbs.
4. Fry it on up.
5. Spread pizza dough and give it a mozzarella cheese base.
6. Add eggplant patties.
7. Add fresh basil and oregano.
8. Top it off with sauce and romano cheese.
9. Bake at 400 until tasty crispy.
10. Enjoy. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it.