Friday, April 1, 2011

Mindblowing Horseradish Sauce and Moderately Altered Mustard

While Corned Beef is fantastic... everything needs a good sauce. This delicious looking blog provided me with two good recipes for things that seemed like they would go perfectly along side.

The first - a mustard with Guinness in it. (I would have liked to make my own mustard, but I waited too long)

The Second - A zesty yet toned down horseradish sauce.

The Mustard:

1/2 cup coarse grain deli or deli mustard
2 tbsp deli mustard
2 tbsp guinness stout
1 tbsp minced shallot
1 tsp brown sugar

The Horsey Sauce:

1 cup sour cream
6 tbsp zesty horseradish
1 tbsp chopped dill pickle
1 tbsp chopped chives

The instructions for both are the same...Mix it all up! Boom! Done!

The mustard is so so, but the Horseradish sauce if phenomenal. It's perfect on a sandwich, great right on the meat, and I will certainly be making it again. Sadly, the only picture I have is the picture I used with the corned beef.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, guys today I am going to share with you a healthy spinach sabzi or Palak recipes. This is a very tasty and easy recipe. Spinach or palak sabzi is easy to make and this recipe takes very little time to make Palak Paneer Recipe | palak bhaji recipe| Palak Nutrition

    ReplyDelete