Friday, February 4, 2011

Homestyle Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

I made the Buffalo Beef and Hot Sauce Gravy, and had a sandwich in mind. At this point I knew I needed something to cool it down. I did some research and would have never imagined making ranch dressing is this simple.

3/4 cup mayo
3/4 cup sour cream
1-2 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
1/4 + cup buttermilk


Put it all together. Whisk it all up. Get it in something you can serve it out of. I finished up a thing of squeeze mayo, so that's where mine ended up.


Amazing flavor. So much better than anything from the store. You can really taste the spices and the olive oil. Never thought it would be 1/2 this easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment